ACC Excellence Summit
featuring Disney Institute presenting Disney's Approach To Business Excellence, Disney's Approach To Leadership Excellence, and Disney's Approach To Quality Service
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
TO BE PUT ON THE WAITLIST AND BE THE 1ST TO EAR WHEN YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE 2018 ACC EXCELLENCE SUMMIT EMAIL INFO@INVESTINYOU.TODAY 780.518.1495/604.619.9393
For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped professionals
discover ways to positively impact their organizations and the customer they serve through immersion in leadership, service and employee engagement.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence.
Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout these courses, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen
your own organizational efforts.
Cost includes: 3 Disney Institute course specific participant guides, parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea and treats plus 3 personalized course specific
***Disney Institute Certificates*** to add to your credentials
2016/17 testimonials below
What you will learn Day 1 of the ACC Excellence Summit
In this look at the Disney approach to Business Excellence, you can:
What you will learn Day 2 of the ACC Excellence Summit
In this look at the Disney approach to Leadership, you can:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
What you will learn Day 3 of the ACC Excellence Summit
In this look at the Disney approach to Quality Service, you can:
- Learn how to identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry out your vision, and the organization’s.
- Examine how you could establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support the vision.
- Understand a leader’s values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Explore ways in which you could develop strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Discover how you can begin building your own personal legacy as a leader.
Thank you to Alberta Chambers of Commerce for being the presenting sponsor
As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney
- Examine how you could differentiate your service to become a provider of choice.
- Explore quality service standards that can help you create a consistent service experience.
- Learn about tools that can gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level.
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service.
- Discover how you could recover effectively from a service failure and how you could turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
"The course was transformative to our thinking. The session itself was remarkable in how it brought the concepts to life which provided clarity and deep understanding. I personally came out of the course with a deep belief of what quality service really is and how every single team member at Flaman Group of Companies is so important to making our customers' experiences remarkable.” ~STEVE WHITTINGTON Vice President Marketing and Customer Experience FLAMAN - Group of Companies"
Treating Donors, Clients and Volunteers the Disney Way is an inspiration everyday since taking my very first Disney training in Regina. Bringing the Disney experience to your business or organization is so much fun!!" ~ CINDY FUCHS Vice President - The Canadian Red Cross in Saskatchewan
Disney Institute uses business insights and time-tested examples from Disney parks and resorts worldwide to inspire individuals and organizations to enhance their own customer experience using Disney principles as their guide.